shop by Category
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We guarantee your satisfaction! Monster Performance takes pride in our customer service, technical support and product quality. If there are any problems with your order, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Standard Shipping Time:
As a rule we will email a tracking number within 48 hours for all stocking items.
Daily cut off time for all orders is 1:30 PM CT. All stocked items will ship within two business days. Orders placed during the weekend or holidays will be shipped within next two business days. Special shipping requirements are available upon request.
All products are returnable, with the exception of *Tuners and Electronic Components.
*Do to the nature of Tuners and Electronic Components,
returns of these products are NOT allowed if the box has been opened or the seal has been broke.
Returned items must be in its original new condition and packaging.
For all returns, Monster Performance Exhaust must be contacted no later than 15 days after the shipment.
A Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA #) must accompany all returns. Contact Us for RGA #.
If we made an error you will receive a 100% refund. We want you happy!
*If you ordered an item in error, or changed your mind; You are responsible for all return logistics and shipping charges.
Items shipped with Free Shipping and or Freight Included, our shipping cost will be deducted from the credit amount.
We also reserve the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
*Any product returned without an approved RGA # from Monster Performance Exhaust; Will be refused and returned to the shipper at their expense and no credit will be issued.
*All returns are subjected to an inspection evaluation upon receipt;
All credits issued are based on this evaluation. Any product received that does not meet a predetermined condition will result in a pro-rated credit or no credit at all.
*To avoid these situations please use our experienced staff to help you purchase the correct products for your application. We are here to help you!
MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Off-Road Products Disclaimer and Condidtions
By the act of electronically purchasing any product from MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc.,
all purchaser's acknowledge that they are consenting to, understand and accept
the terms and conditions of this Notification and Disclaimer of Liability.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS
MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc. does not condone or promote the illegal use of any Closed Course Race-Only application products.
MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc. will not sell any Closed Course Race-Only products if we feel that the product will not be used as it is intended.
MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc. Race Products Disclaimer:
ANY CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS sold by and or purchased from MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc. are intended to be used for Closed Course Racing only. Due to the extreme nature of any Closed Course Racing performance modifications, MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc. will not be responsible for any: damage to equipment and or expenses associated form damage; this includes any expenses from any injuries whether caused directly or indirectly, from any products offered, purchased or received from MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc. With your purchase, payment or receipt of any Closed Course Racing products from MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc., you understand, agree and accept the conditions set forth. U.S.A. Federal and State laws prohibit tampering, altering and or disabling any part of an emission control systems on any vehicle that is used on State or Federal roads and highways. Violating these laws can carry very stiff penalties, it is your responsibility to understand and comply with all State and Federal laws. Any and all products offered by MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc. that would involve altering any part of an emission control system is stickily intended for Closed Course Racing ONLY. Any other use of these products will violate the law; MONSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Inc. will in no way assume any responsibility for the misuse or inappropriate application of said products.
1) ANY CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing ANY CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS onto your vehicle, you assume all the risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violations may result in a large fine. All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicles emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of YOU, the end user.
4) Due to the high performance nature of ANY CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS you may void your vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
5) Monster Performance Exhaust is not responsible for the misuse of ANY CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS. By purchasing, receiving and or installing ANY CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS, you release Monster Performance Exhaust of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides Closed Course Racing & Competition Racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using ANY CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS!
7) ALL CLOSED COURSE RACE ONLY APPLICATION PRODUCTS are not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.